Vehicle Tracking Solutions
With 20 years of experience CES automotive is the company to choose to install vehicle tracking and security solutions for your vehicle, be it a car, van, motor home or HGV.
Why Install a Vehicle Tracking Device?
Although many vehicles are equipped with sophisticated immobilisers the UK still sees a vehicle stolen every two minute and only half of these are ever recovered. A vehicle tracking system fitted to your vehicle silently protects your investment giving you peace of mind that if the worst was to happen you would be protected. Once installed a tracking device is active 24/7 providing location information even if your keys are taken or cloned.
Car theft accounts for nearly 20% of all crimes committed in the UK, and although you may be insured, in the event of your car being stolen, you will still have to pay a hefty excess. And when you make a claim, your insurance premiums may be increased.
The solution is vehicle tracking. Vehicle tracking can be fitted in your car quickly and at a cost effective price and will protect you by acting as an anti theft device and help in lowering your insurance premiums. Fitting is suitable for all vehicles, compatible with all factory and aftermarket car alarm systems where fitted.
Smartrack Protector Pro
- This is a Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) device which will protect your vehicle with Interpol ICPO assistance in over 100 counties
- Free Android and Apple Global Telemetrics App
- Thatcham Approved TQA208 – A secure Insurance certificate will be sent to you
- Monitored 24 hours a day with Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR Guard and Recovery) in the UK
- Battery disconnect/low level alert – we will call you if your battery is disconnected
- Movement Sensor Alert protecting your vehicle in the event of being towed away
- Fully Transferable
- Small covert black box with Internal Aerial Technology – GPS – GPRS – GSM – LBS
- 3 year warranty
- Our tracking device is 12 and 24 volt compatible
If you would like to have your vehicle fitted with an insurance approved tracking device then please contact email@example.com or call 07815 747360.